Information For Authors
Ethical Responsibilities of Authors
1. The work submitted for publication should not have been published in another journal before or sent to another journal at the same time. Each reference can be started after the completion of the previous application. Work published in another journal cannot be sent to JONTECS.
2. The author(s) are required to completely and accurately refer to and/or cite other studies or to use other studies. APA 6 spelling rules should be taken into account when making citations and bibliographically.
3. If all studies submitted for publication are submitted, their status and relationships that may constitute a conflict of interest should be indicated.
4. The author(s) may request raw data on their articles within the framework of the evaluation processes; in such a case, the author(s) should be prepared to present the expected data and information to the editorial board.
5. The author(s) must have a document indicating that they have the right to use the data used and the necessary permissions for research/measurement tools/analyses.
6. In the event that the author notices an error or error related to his/her published, early appearance or evaluation, he/she has an obligation to cooperate with the editor in informing, correcting or withdrawing the journal editor or publisher.
7. Authors cannot have their work in the application process of more than one journal at the same time. Each reference can be started after the completion of the previous application. Work published in another journal cannot be sent to the Journal.
8. In the articles uploaded to the system, a similarity report (plagiarism report) must also be uploaded by the author. Articles with a similarity rate of more than 20% will not be processed and will be returned to the author by the editor.